We encourage you to read carefully so that you can make informed decisions about your use of our mobile apps and software.
We may update this policy from time to time so please review this page periodically: this page was last updated on August, 2021.
1. Non-personal data and personal data
Non-personal data means information that, by itself, does not personally identify you. Personal data means personally identifiable information that specifically identifies you as an individual (e.g., your name, email address).
2. Third party links, terms and conditions
Please note that your access to and use of the apps or software may be subject to certain third-party terms and conditions and privacy policies. You recognize and agree that we is not liable for any such third-party terms and conditions and any third party’s use of your Personal data. Here are links to the privacy policies of a few of the distributors we use : Google, Apple, Samsung, Amazon, Huawei
Securing your online and offline data is a priority for us, so we have implemented appropriate safety measures to protect your information and ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Please read this notice to get more info about how do we store and protect your data : protection_of_your_personal_data.pdf
4. Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data
We disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders and other legal processes as well as to establish/exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
5. Children's Privacy
We share your concern for the privacy of children and do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13 through our apps or software.
If you believe that we may have unintentionally collected your child's personal information without your prior consent, you may contact WAKDEV Data Privacy Officer.
6. Legal representatives
Company: SAS WAKDEV
Registration: RCS / RM: 814 822 417 R.C.S. DIJON
VAT number: FR 42814822417
Data Privacy Officer: Julien Veuillet
Contact : julien [at] wakdev.com
Phone : (+33) 09 72 11 87 70
7. Permissions and APIs that Access Sensitive Information
Disclosure information about NFC Tasks for Android
To perform all the tasks stored on your NFC tags, NFC Tasks must have the necessary rights. As some features of NFC Tasks require special permissions, we wrote these lines to help you understand why we access and use such data.
End User License Agreement (EULA)
By downloading any application or software from WAKDEV or any marketplace (Google, Amazon, Samsung, ...) here after referred to as "The Company", installing or using this application or software or any portion thereof, here after referred to as "Software", you agree to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions").
1. Use of application / software
- The Company grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license to install and use this Software solely and exclusively for your personal use.
- You may not use the Software in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Software (or servers or networks connected to the Software), nor may you use the Software in any manner that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Software (or servers or networks connected to the Software).
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that The Company has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) your use of the Software, any breach of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions, and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which The Company may suffer) of any such breach.
2. Proprietary rights
You acknowledge that :
- The Software contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws.
- The Company and/or third parties own all right, title and interest in and to the Software and content, excluding content provided by you, that may be presented or accessed through the Software, including without limitation all Intellectual Property Rights therein and thereto. "Intellectual Property Rights" means any and all rights existing from time to time under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, unfair competition law, and any and all other proprietary rights, and any and all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof, now or hereafter in force and effect worldwide.
You agree that you will not, and will not allow any third party to :
- Copy, sell, license, distribute, transfer, modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Software or content that may be presented or accessed through the Software for any purpose, unless otherwise permitted,
- Take any action to circumvent or defeat the security or content usage rules provided, deployed or enforced by any functionality (including without limitation digital rights management functionality) contained in the Software,
- Use the Software to access, copy, transfer, transcode or retransmit content in violation of any law or third party rights, or
- Remove, obscure, or alter The Company’s or any third party copyright notices, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within or accessed in conjunction with or through the Software.
You agree to the use of your data in accordance with The Company’s privacy policies.
- The Software may contain features that are used in conjunction with The Company’s search and other services.
4. Government restricted rights
This Software, related materials and documentation have been developed entirely with private funds.
If the user of the Software is an agency, department, employee, or other entity of the Government, the use, duplication, reproduction, release, modification, disclosure, or transfer of the Software, including technical data or manuals, is restricted by the terms, conditions and covenants contained in these Terms and Conditions.
5. Export restrictions
The Software may be subject to export controls or restrictions by other countries or territories.
You agree to comply with all applicable U.S. and international export laws and regulations.
These laws include restrictions on destinations, end users, and end use.
These Terms and Conditions will continue to apply until terminated by either you or The Company as set forth below.
You may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time by permanently deleting the Software from your mobile device in its entirety.
Your rights automatically and immediately terminate without notice from The Company or any Third Party if you fail to comply with any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
In such event, you must immediately delete the Software.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Company, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or accruing from your use of the Software, including your downloading, installation, or use of the Software, or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Disclaimer of warranties
- You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Software is at your sole discretion and risk and that the application is provided as is and as available without warranty of any kind.
- You are solely responsible for any damage to your mobile device, or other device, or loss of data that results from such use.
- The company further expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, with respect to the application.
- The application is not intended for use in the operation of nuclear facilities, life support systems, emergency communications, aircraft navigation or communication systems, air traffic control systems, or any other activities in which the failure of the application could lead to death, personal injury, or severe physical or environmental damage.
9. Limitation of liability
You expressly understand and agree that the company, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors are not liable to you under any theory of liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages that may be incurred by you through your use of the application, including any loss of data or damage to your mobile device, whether or not the company or its representatives have been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire Agreement between you and The Company relating to the Software and govern your use of the Software, and completely replace any prior or contemporaneous agreements between you and The Company regarding the Software.
- The failure of The Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision, which will still be available to The Company.
- If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and Conditions without affecting the rest of the Terms and Conditions.
The remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- The rights granted in these Terms and Conditions may not be assigned or transferred by either you or The Company without the prior written approval of the other party.
Neither you nor The Company are permitted to delegate their responsibilities or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without the prior written approval of the other party.
- These Terms and Conditions and your relationship with The Company under these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of France without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
You and The Company agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Dijon, France to resolve any legal matter arising from these Terms and Conditions.
Notwithstanding this, you agree that The Company will still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
Terms of Sales
These terms of sale apply to Application / Software subject to a paid license.
- The End User License Agreement (hereinafter referred to as EULA) is intended to determine the conditions of use of the Application or Software.
- Identification of the Company: SAS WAKDEV, registration: RCS / RM: 814 822 417 R.C.S. DIJON, VAT number: FR 42814822417
2. Acceptance of the EULA contract and Terms of Sale (TOS)
- The present EULA contract and these TOS are applicable in their entirety in France or abroad, whatever the place of delivery.
- The Company may unilaterally modify the content of the EULA contract or the Terms and Conditions making it up to the User / Customer to consult them with each use.
- By purchasing a license key and using the Application or the Software, you unreservedly agree to abide by the terms of this EULA and TOS Agreement.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this End User License Agreement (EULA) or Terms of Sales (TOS), please do not purchase a license key and / or download and use Application or software.
3. Order and Prices
- Payment for license purchases is done through PayPal.
- PayPal is a secure online payment system.
- Bank cards and bank transfers are accepted by PayPal.
- The reception of the payment of the Customer is worth validation of the order.
- Invoices are issued by WAKDEV and sent electronically to the customer.
- We reserve the right to change prices at any time without notice.
- The applicable prices are those in force on the day of the validation of the order by the Customer.
- We offer a refund policy of 14 days without conditions.
- The delivery is concretized by the sending of an email (email) containing the license key (s).
- The Customer must ensure that the email address he provides when creating his order is valid, otherwise the license cannot be routed correctly.
- Nevertheless, in case of problem or error, you can contact us here indicating your order information: https://www.wakdev.com/en/contact.html
- The Company can not be held responsible for the delay in forwarding an email.
- The Company grants you a revocable, limited, nonexclusive license to use the Application or Software in accordance with this End User License Agreement (EULA).
- We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. But to the extent possible, we will try to send a 30-day notice by e-mail or by any other means.
- Activation of the Application or the Software may require an Internet connection.
6. Intellectual property
- The Company remains the owner of all intellectual property rights relating to the Application or the software.
- You will not acquire any ownership of the Application or the Software as a result of your purchase of the license key or your use of the Application or the Software.
- The Company reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.
7. Applicable law and jurisdiction
- Notwithstanding this, you agree that The Company will still be entitled to seek legal remedies (or equivalent urgency) from any jurisdiction.